Beresford Hall is an 81 place, Extra Service residential aged care facility located on New South Head Road in Rose Bay.
Drayton House is an extension to the existing Beresford Hall residential aged care facility, situated on the opposite side of Cranbrook Road and has 65 places. Drayton House is built and furnished to the same high standard and has the look and feel of Beresford Hall. Drayton House operates under the Beresford Hall Residential Age Care Service.
Beresford Hall aims to promote, foster and maintain the highest possible level of care, service and accommodation. Our vision is for Beresford Hall to be of the highest quality care with innovative services that are responsive to the changing requirements of residents and their families.
- Beautiful Extra Service facility in Eastern Suburbs Harbourside location
- Friendly, supportive, and consumer care focussed organisation
- 2 days per week 9am to 4pm
This position may also suit an experienced bus driver who is keen on expanding their skills and knowledge within the field of Leisure & Health.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Organise outings and bus trips for the residents of Beresford Hall with our Diversional Therpahist (venue assessments, outing documentation, organising the logistic for the trip)
- Drive the bus for the resident outings/bus trips and complete associated documentation.
- Assist residents to achieve maximum independence, maintain friendships and participate in the community through planned group and individual leisure based activities.
- Support the Leisure and Lifestyle Department to meet accreditation requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have an unwavering focus on safety and skillful driving. You will be friendly, approachable, and committed to providing a professional service to our residents.
Additionally, you will:
- Hold a valid and current approved NSW Driver’s Licence.
- Have a clean driving history
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a calm and understanding manner by demonstrating and ability to relate to older people with empathy and understanding whilst ensuring the highest standard of care.
- Excellent communication skills, and willingness to follow instructions
- Demonstrated commitment to work professionally as part of a team and also with minimal supervision
- First Aid Certificate & CPR or willingness to obtain one
- Good level of physical fitness
- Knowledge of the Eastern Suburbs local traffic, and ability to plan efficient travel routes
- Have an understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Ideally Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle qualifications (or working towards this) or Certificate III in Aged Care
- As an aged care provider, we require employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated with a booster dose.
For enquiries phone Anne Horsley, on (02) 8388 8000. Applications to Beresford Hall, 1 Cranbrook Road, Rose Bay, 2029 or to email@example.com